Changing the World.
Backing innovation that enriches
Contributing to the ecosystem of technology
startups through investment and hands-on support
Showcase Capital Inc. conducts marketing support operations and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Showcase Inc. which is listed in the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Showcase has been carrying out several capital/business alliances, M&A etc. with startups that have unique technical expertises in various fields such as AI, Fintech, VR/AR, mobile content and so on.
However, Showcase Capital Inc. has started playing a bigger role in creating a more flexible and aggressive investment environment for domestic and foreign startups. In addition to investments, we also offer hands-on support for startup companies business launch by leveraging Showcase's own resources such as technologies, patents and customer base.
Regarding our investment strategy, we invest widely in startups and business projects with unique technologies and business management expertises in the Internet and mobile fields, regardless of the startups location and investment stage.
We also actively invest not only for direct returns resulting from the value of investee companies, but also for cases where beneficial synergies with Showcase and its group companies can be expected.
- A cumulative customer base of more than 7300 accounts, mostly major firms We provide several points of contact with diverse and superior clients in finance, human resources, eCommerce, real estate, service industries.
- Cloud business scaling know-how for corporations We provide advices to companies that want to accelerate the growth of their subscription based business.
- Product strengthening via patents acquisitions and know-how sharing We will support your technology and your business model ownership. Your products appeal will also gain strength from the sharing of advanced technologies within our group.
CEO of Showcase Capital Inc.
President and CEO of Showcase Inc.
Graduated from Kyushu University. Been in charge of new businesses developments inside RECRUIT. Then co-founded Showcase after a period in publishing and copyright management companies. Established a cloud-based online marketing support service for enterprises, got the company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers in the 9th year after company launch, led it to the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in the 11th year. Also engaged in doing mind-mapping, framework analysis, business productivity research, spreading the aforementioned know-how domestically and internationally as a writer/lecturer. Wrote "The Strongest Framework for Dramatically Increasing Intellectual Productivity", "Mind Mapping Technics to Become Smarter" among many others. Favorite pastimes are international travel and Jazz guitar.
- Company Name Showcase Capital Inc.
- CEO Toyoshi NAGATA
- Date of Establishment August 8, 2017
- Capital 10 million yen
- Head Office Location Roppongi First Building 14F, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Internet, investment in mobile-related venture capitals,
other investment-related businesses.
- Investor Showcase Inc. (100%)